The Bolles Fund
Your support embraces our global community, offers us the ability to purchase new equipment and supplies within the arts, academics, athletics and activities and provides for professional development opportunities for our faculty and staff - improving teaching and learning at Bolles.
The Bolles Fund:
- Supports daily services & operational needs above tuition
- Supports student life and co-curricular activities & programs
- Supports teachers, coaches & staff
- Supports technology to enhance teaching & learning
- Supports campus maintenance, buildings, grounds & repairs
Agnes Cain Painter & Glynlea Society Giving Levels
- Standard-Bearers $50,000 or more
- Visionaries $25,000 - $49,999
- Innovators $10,000 - $24,999
- Pacesetters $5,000 - $9,999
- Leaders $2,500 - $4,999
Below are brief descriptions of some of the most popular gift options.
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Life Estate Agreement
- Gifts of Long Term Appreciated Property
- Increasing Your Retirement Income
Periodically we receive bequests from individuals who have not let us know of their plans. Membership in The Heritage Society is the way we recognize this most significant commitment. If you are contemplating or have already made provisions for The Bolles School in your will, please let us know so we can include you in The Heritage Society. Of course, if you request anonymity, we will certainly honor your wishes.
To discuss a gift to The Heritage Society, you may reach:
- KC Cassell at (904) 256-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Nimitz at (904) 256-5020 or email@example.com
A. How to give securities held by your broker or banker:
Have your broker transfer the stock from your account to the School’s at Merrill Lynch, in care of
Mr. Willis M. Ball III
50 North Laura Street, Suite 3700
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Our account # is 742-04A93 and DTC # is 5198.
Advise KC Cassell in the Advancement Office that you are transferring stock to the School's account.
Telephone: (904) 256-5015
Fax: (904) 733-0606
B. How to give securities that are in your possession:
Mail unendorsed certificates to:
The Bolles School Finance Center
7400 San Jose Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Or directly to Mr. Willis M. Ball III at the above address with a note that the certificates are a gift to The Bolles School from you.
Under separate cover, mail a stock power readily obtained from your broker, banker or the School. Sign the power and have your broker or banker guarantee the signature. Do not fill in anything else.
If the certificates are in the name of the donor, a code 116 form must be signed by the donor and the donor’s signature must be notarized. These forms are available from the School or Merrill Lynch.
If you have any questions, please call Nancy Greene at (904) 256-5068.