2019 GOLDEN TICKETS
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: For every 8 tickets you purchase by April 12, 2019, by 11:59 p.m., you will receive 3 bonus tickets. All early bird orders must be placed online or received in the Advancement Office, Room B-152, Bolles Hall, by date and time noted.
FINAL DEADLINE: All final orders must be placed online or received in the Advancement Office, Room B-152, Bolles Hall, by Sunday, April 28, 2019, by 11:59 p.m. to qualify.
DRAWING: The drawing will be held in conjunction with the Parent Association Annual Meeting, at 11:45 a.m., May 1, 2019 in the Davis Gym on the Upper School San Jose Campus. All parents are welcome. Look for further details about meeting time in your “Bolles News” emails. Winners need not be present to win. Questions? Call the Director of Parent Programs at (904) 256-5016.
The Bolles School, 7400 San Jose Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32217. The Bolles School Parent Association (PA)’s Tuition Drawing will be held at 11:45 a.m. on May 1, 2019 in conjunction with the PA’s Annual Meeting held at the Davis Gym on the San Jose Campus. All tickets will be sold beginning on Monday, February 25, 2019 and all entries must be placed online or received in the Advancement Office, Room B-152, Bolles Hall, by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 28, 2019 to qualify. Revenue from tickets sold will be used to purchase $16,000 in tuition credits and all expenses for grade party prizes. The winners will be announced immediately following each drawing. Winners do not need to be present at the drawing to win. Winners must be currently enrolled at The Bolles School or be accepted for enrollment for the 2019-20 academic year. Tuition credit may not be applied to tuition due for the current 2018-19 academic year. If the winner is prepaid for the 2019-20 academic year, the payment will be refunded. Suggested ticket price is $25 for 1; $100 for 8, but no purchase or donation necessary to participate. Limit of 1 free entry per person. For every 8 entries made by April 12, 2019, you will receive an “early bird special” of 3 bonus tickets. All early bird orders must be placed online or received in the Advancement Office, Room B-152, Bolles Hall, by 11:59 p.m. Friday, April 12, 2019. Drawing tickets are not tax deductible. Winners will be contacted by the Finance Center to make student designation and financial arrangements. The tuition credit winners will be required to file an IRS Form 1099 on the net value. Any unclaimed prize money not claimed by July 31, 2019 will be considered unclaimed and dedicated to The Bolles Fund. For more information on Tuition Drawing and complete rules, please visit www.bolles.org/goldenticket.
There will be a number of winning Golden Tickets. Campus-specific prizes will be drawn first, then every ticket will go back into the hat to draw for the per-campus prize of $1,000 tuition or account credit and the Grand Golden Prize of up to $12,000 in tuition credit.
- $12,000 TUITION CREDIT
- $1,000 TUITION CREDIT PER CAMPUS
- LOWER SCHOOL WHITEHURST AND PONTE VEDRA BEACH CAMPUSES, Pre-K through Grade 5
- MIDDLE SCHOOL BARTRAM CAMPUS, Grades 6 through 8
- UPPER SCHOOL SAN JOSE CAMPUS, Grades 9 through 12
- The grade with the highest percentage of participation will win a “Chick-Fil-A Party” and a “Dress Down Day.”
- One lucky student on each campus will be able to choose a one-week 2019 Summer Camp Program. Choices include: Day, Football, Baseball or Basketball Camp.
- A rising 6th grader (current 5th grader) will win two “Tuition Drawing Premium Lockers”— one for himself/herself and one for a friend located next to each other in a prime location on the Middle School Bartram Campus for the entire 2019-20 school year.
- One lucky Ponte Vedra Beach Campus student will get to have lunch with his/her favorite teacher!
- One lucky Ponte Vedra Beach Campus student will get to do rounds with Mrs. Rush. This includes announcements as well as getting to choose a friend to join them and Mrs. Rush for lunch!
- One lucky Whitehurst Campus student will get to be Head of Lower School for the day which includes welcoming cars in the morning, running the flag ceremony and joining Mrs. Imfeld for lunch!
- Each grade winner will win two “Tuition Drawing Premium Lockers” — one for himself/herself and one for a friend located next to each other in a prime location on the Bartram Campus for the entire 2019-20 school year. The Grade 8 winner will work with the Dean of Students on the San Jose Campus to choose the locker locations for their freshman year.
- One student in each grade will win a pizza delivery of 2 large pizzas for them to share with friends during their lunch period.
- One lucky middle school student will be able to choose a one-week 2019 Summer Camp Program. Choices being: Teen, Football, Baseball or Basketball Camp.
- One Bartram family will win a family pack of tickets to the 2018 Middle School Cookout.
- One Bartram family will win 4 front row tickets to any 2019-20 Bartram Fine Arts Performance.
- The grade with the highest percent participation during the drive will win an “Ice Cream Sundae Party” and a “Dodgeball Game” vs. faculty and staff.
- One Grade 9 student will win a Parking Spot for their sophomore year in Lot F. If he/she does not drive or carpool, he/she may choose the Location of their Locker and a friend’s locker for the 2019-20 school year.
- One Grade 10 student will win a Parking Spot for their junior year in Lot A. If he/she does not drive or carpool, he/she may choose the Location of their Locker and a friend’s locker for the 2019-20 school year.
- One Grade 11 student will win a Parking Spot in Lot C, with guidance from the Deans’ Office, for their senior year.
- One Upper School Family will win 4 Front Row Tickets to any 2019-20 Upper School Fine and Performing Arts Performance.
- One Grade 11 winner will receive a Full Senior Page in the yearbook ($350 value).
- Two Grade 12 winners will each receive 6 Reserved Seats at Graduation, as well as One Parking Pass for graduation and Access to Seating 15 Minutes Prior to Gates Opening.
Dear Bolles Families,
It is time for the one and only Parent Association fundraiser — The Golden Ticket Tuition Drawing! This year’s proceeds will go to the Parent Association Endowment, which will help support Student Scholarships and many other important student needs. You have a great chance to win the grand prize of $12,000 tuition credit and many other great prizes! The 2019 Bolles Parent Association Tuition Drawing gives every Bolles family a chance to support this important fundraiser for the future of our children. Please join us in accomplishing this important mission!
Stacy and Dan Gesek, Executive Co-Chairs of Tuition Drawing
Susie and Ron Moore, Executive Chairs of Tuition Drawing
Susan and Jim Newman, Parent Association Co-Chairs
Tuition Drawing Campus Chairs
Upper School San Jose Campus — Debbie Goldstein, Karen Barakat & Dianne Dennis
Middle School Bartram Campus — Macie Foutch & Wendy Waller
Lower School Ponte Vedra Beach Campus — Kelly Doll, Marie Larsh & Nicole Butt
Lower School Whitehurst Campus — Lisa Sawyer & Catarina Soares