The Bolles NFHS Network page also includes on-demand video archives and away events broadcast by other schools on the NFHS Network. Viewing these events will require a subscription with the NFHS Network.
Scheduled Live Broadcasts from Bolles:
- October 12, 2017 - Volleyball vs. St. Johns Country Day, 6:30 p.m.
- October 27, 2017 - Football vs. Ponte Vedra, 7:30 p.m.
- November 7, 2017 - Girls' Soccer vs. Nease, 8 p.m.
- December 8, 2017 - Boys' Basketball vs. Episcopal, 8 p.m.
- January 18, 2018 - Girls' Soccer vs. Fleming Island, 7:20 p.m.
- February 9, 2018 - Boys' Basketball vs. Bishop Kenny, 7:30 p.m.
- February 20, 2018 - Boys' Lacrosse v. Bartram Trail, 7:30 p.m.
- March 13, 2018 - Boys' Lacrosse v. Nease, 7:30 p.m.
- March 22, 2018 - Baseball v. Trinity Christian, 6:30 p.m.
- April 5, 2018 - Baseball v. Suwannee, 7 p.m.
In order for Bolles to maintain our relationship and membership in good standing with the FHSAA, it is very important that any person who may be considered a representative of the School's athletic interest is informed of and adheres to the bylaws and policies of the FHSAA in those areas. Please review this information and contact the Athletic Director with any questions or concerns.
If a student-athlete is offered a scholarship by a particular college or university and he/she accepts, he/she is then approved through both the Athletic Office and College Counseling and invited to participate in one of three “signing ceremonies” hosted by The Bolles School throughout the year—depending on their time of acceptance.
If a college or university makes the request for a student-athlete to leave during his or her senior year for training, competing or other athletic purposes, without completing the school-year in its entirety, the student will not be eligible to participate in the Bolles Commencement Exercises (Awards Day and Graduation) nor will he or she be eligible to receive a diploma from The Bolles School.
Jeff Adams is The Bolles School's official sports photographer. Jeff attends various Bolles varsity and junior varsity sporting events. To view and/or order photos from these events as they are added, visit Jeff's website: www.jeffadamsphotographyonline.com. Click on the Bolles link on his home page to view the drop-down menu for each sport. To view photos, enter your email and use the password: bbdogs. Email Jeff.
Please note: No photographers are permitted on the track and field level or sidelines of any athletic activity without proper authorization.