Advanced Placement Summer Institute for Teachers
The Bolles School Online Advanced Placement Summer Institute 2021
The Bolles School’s Advanced Placement Summer Institute is designed to aid the professional development of Advanced Placement (AP) teachers throughout the Southeast. For the past 29 years, The Bolles School has offered its Summer AP Institute, providing participants with quality instruction, informative tools, and support. From dedicated consultants to service professionals, the entire staff at The Bolles School’s AP Summer Institute is committed to making sure you receive the best possible experience.
Our AP Summer Institute offers:
- 5-day online courses, Monday through Friday beginning at 9 a.m. and concluding at 3 p.m.
- 3 sessions of course offerings: June 14-18, June 21-25 and June 28-July 2
- Course fee of $775 per session
The 2021 Institute will offer online courses designed for teachers who are teaching AP courses for the first time or have less than two years experience. This institute will help teachers to identify and select students for course participation. Curriculum development will be emphasized with guidance in effective organization and pacing. An in-depth understanding of AP test construction and grading will be offered.
If you have any questions, contact Allison Denmark.
APSI Week 1 — June 14-18
- Art and Design
- Computer Science A
- English Language and Composition
- European History
- Government and Politics - U.S.
- Human Geography
- Psychology - New Teachers
- World History: Modern
APSI Week 2 — June 21-25
- Calculus BC
- English Literature and Composition
- Physics 1
- Psychology - Experienced Teachers
APSI Week 3 — June 28-July 2
- Calculus AB
- Economics - Macro and Micro
- Environmental Science
- Spanish Language and Culture
- U.S. History