Dear Bolles Parent(s),
Transportation will be offered for the 2023-2024 school year. Routes will be determined from the completed transportation registrations. Buses for students participating in after school activities will be offered from both the Bartram and San Jose Campuses to the designated locations listed on the posted transportation schedule.
Transportation is offered at the following rates:
- Round trip bus transportation - $2,250 for the school year.
- One way bus transportation, a.m. or p.m. - $1,400 for the school year.
- Individual ride bus ticket, $14.00, purchased in the Campus Store.
- Complimentary campus shuttle bus between San Jose and Bartram Campuses.
- Daily evening Activities Bus to the beaches.
- Daily Activities Bus from the Bartram Campus to the San Jose Campus.
If you are interest in bus transportation, and are in the designated route areas, follow this link to register https://bollesschool.campbrainregistration.com/Home/Landing.
NOTE: If a route has less than twelve (12) round trip student riders enrolled, due to the economics of running a route, that route will be cancelled. You may choose another route, or your payment will be refunded.
Notifications of routes, pick up locations, and times are available on MyBolles.org under About then Transportation. Buses are scheduled to arrive on all campuses in time to allow students to attend zero hour.
Changes to the terms of the transportation registrations will only be permitted at the end of the first semester.
We hope you will consider choosing the Bolles transportation system for your family. Feel free to contact Shannon Johnson, (904) 256-5151 or JohnsonS@bolles.org, at any time if you have any questions or concerns regarding your child’s transportation.
Director of Security & Transportation