The Board of Trustees and Head of School
- Defines organizational mission and seeks to ensure that its decisions are mission-driven
- Leads strategic planning and implementation of strategic plans
- Seeks to create and maintain financial stability and sustainability for the School, including through giving and raising funds and arranging for the management and investment of funds
- Acts as a steward of the School and seeks to serve the School’s constituents and community
- Seeks to ensure that methods of education and operations are successful, safe, ethical and regularly assesses and follow relevant best practices for school governance
- Hires, evaluates, and supports the Head of School. The Head of School is reviewed annually by the Board or one of its committees and is accountable for the sound educational, financial, managerial, and safety oversight of the School.