Upper School Box Top Contest.
Win parking privileges in lot A for Fall 2013
The Upper School Box Top Contest is going on now through Thursday, April 11, 2013
Clip and save Box Tops AND/OR shop online through the Box Tops Market Place (www.BTFE.com).
Online shopping includes completing a profile at www.boxtops4education.com. Use 32217 as the zip code and find our school "Bolles School Whitehurst". Your online registration creates a profile that counts as 20 Box tops for this contest. Print and include your profile page with your entry. Eligible profiles include those from the student and their parents.
Don't forget to follow the contest rules to qualify for the drawing,
The Upper School Box Top Committee Chairs are Jan Alley and Laura Watts.
1) Starting February 11 through April 11, 2013, all students are welcome to enter and earn tickets for the drawing.
2) Every 50 qualifying Box Tops and/or Ebox Tops earns your student a ticket for a chance to win the BEST parking spot on campus!
3) Your Box Top entries should be submitted in a zip-lock bag with the bag clearly marked with the name of the student, grade and the Box Top count. Expired Box Tops do not qualify.
4) Drop off your clipped Box Tops, EBox Tops profile along with the points summary of your online shopping activity* in the collection box display in Bolles Hall.
5) No entries received after 3:45PM on Thursday, April 11, 2013 will be accepted.
6) There's NO maximum number of tickets you can earn so collect as many Box Tops and/or EBox Tops as you can to increase your chance of winning!
7) Parking Privileges are honored during school hours for the Fall 2013 Semester beginning in the Fall of 2013.
8) NO Parking Permit fees will be charged for use of the winning spot!
9) The winner will be announced at the Spring Sports Pep Rally.
*Online shopping activity may take more than 5 business days to be reflected on the Box Top For Education website.