The choral program at Bolles provides students at all levels with the opportunity to develop individual musicianship through the choral art. Through participation in the choral program, students experience the power of music and the profound historical and cultural connections it generates.
- The focus of the program is on performance with instruction in music theory, history and vocal technique drawn from pieces learned for concerts.
- Choral literature from a variety of historical styles, periods and cultures is studied.
- Year-long courses offered include Women's Ensemble, Men's Ensemble, Advanced Women's Chorus and Concert Choir.
- Students wishing more intensive study in music history, music theory or musical theatre may take semester courses in those areas.
- Major concerts are presented on campus twice a year and students also take advantage of numerous opportunities to perform elsewhere in the community.
- In addition, students in the choral music program participate in activities sponsored by the Florida Vocal Association.
- Students from the program are regularly honored with outstanding performance evaluations and invitations to perform at such activities as All-State Chorus, Walt Disney World's Epcot Center Candlelight Processional and the University of Florida's Invitational Choral Festival.