Gifts to The Bolles Fund are an important part of the Bolles annual operating budget. While tuition covers 85% of Bolles' operating budget, 15% is raised through annual giving and other programs.
The Bolles Fund:
- Supports academic programs & services for all students
- Provides access to education & student activities
- Increases professional development dollars for faculty
- Brings new technologies, equipment, supplies and programs to all campuses
- Provides for utilities & maintenance on all campuses
- Supports annual campus & building renewal
- Assists with salary and benefit increases for faculty & staff
- Supports student community service projects
- Makes All Things Possible for our students, faculty & staff
1933 The Commitment
By giving $1,933 or more, you are celebrated as an Agnes Cain Painter & Glynlea Society member. At this prestigious level of giving, you are recognized on our Bolles website and in our end of year Annual Report. ACPGS donors are also provided a key fob granting complimentary admission to school-sponsored events such as athletic contests (excluding those requiring reservations, meals and tournament competitions), our biannual Peak Perspective speaker series and also invited to attend a special reception in December to honor our most generous donors.