The Bolles Fund is our annual giving campaign that makes our school's needs and wants a reality, providing the funds beyond tuition to make enhancements on all four campuses.
Your support embraces our global community, offers us the ability to purchase new equipment and supplies within the arts, academics, athletics and activities and provides for professional development opportunities for our faculty and staff - improving teaching and learning at Bolles.
The Bolles Fund:
- Supports daily services & operational needs above tuition
- Supports student life and co-curricular activities & programs
- Supports teachers, coaches & staff
- Supports technology to enhance teaching & learning
- Supports campus maintenance, buildings, grounds & repairs
$2,500 Commitment to Excellence
By giving $2,500 or more, you are celebrated as an Agnes Cain Painter & Glynlea Society member. At this prestigious level of giving, you are recognized on our Bolles website and in our end of year Annual Report. ACPGS donors are also provided a key fob granting complimentary admission to school-sponsored events such as athletic contests (excluding those requiring reservations, meals and tournament competitions), our biannual Peak Perspective speaker series and also invited to attend a special winter reception to honor our most generous donors.